Pristine Power Non-chlorine Shock
PristinePower® is a pH buffered "shock" and non-chlorine oxidizer. It dissolves quickly and removes odors and organic materials, contaminants and body oils that otherwise build up and cause cloudy or dull water. Weekly or biweekly shocking is recommended for pools. In spas we recommend a dose of PristinePower® after each use of the spa, not to exceed once per day. Unlike chlorine shocks, it is safe for swimmers to enter the water after 15 minutes!
- For pools add 1 pound per 10,000 gallons, weekly or every 2 weeks.
- For spas add 5 milliliters (or 1 teaspoon) per 100 gallons after each use of the spa, not to exceed once per day.